Senior Visual Designer
Visual design is what Squarespace is known for. We go to great lengths to ensure every touchpoint of the product and brand are as beautiful and impactful as possible.
As a modern creative organization, we hire aesthetically-driven designers who have a strong process that can be applied across a range of deliverables. Our Senior Visual Designers help define and execute brand identities, marketing campaigns, social assets and websites (including squarespace.com). Successful candidates should have a portfolio that demonstrates a familiarity with most of these types of projects, as well as the ability to maintain an overarching brand aesthetic across channels.
- 5+ years of experience as a designer at agencies, studios or in-house.
- Strong understanding of steps necessary to take a project from concept to launch.
- Broad awareness of design and technology trends.
- Interest in mentoring more junior designers to help elevate their work.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, as well as Sketch.
- Experience with Keynote, prototyping tools, 2D and 3D motion, or video editing are a big plus.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.