In the UI/UX team, we are working at the intersection of product design, business, and engineering to deliver usable and valuable solutions to our global customers.
As a UX Researcher, you focus on one of the key user journeys of the EMS platform and you help the PnE team understand users' needs. You play a critical role in continuously improving user experience and have an impact at all stages of product development.
The work you'll do
- You reveal what users need from our products by conducting primary research such as field studies, interviews, participatory design workshops, focus groups, surveys, and usability tests. You craft research agenda with cross-functional partners, steer research efforts on your own or with other researchers, and communicate actionable and testable insights in an effective way to different stakeholders.
- As a UX researcher, you work closely with our UX/UI designers to integrate user-centric processes and guide design practices. You inspire change by delivering data-driven research insights and help the UX team understand what makes a user's experience feel more intuitive.
- You also contribute actively to the development of our UX research framework and methodology and act as the voice for raising awareness on user topics and strengthening quantitative and qualitative research methods throughout the company.
The qualifications you need:
- University degree in Human-Computer-Interaction (HCI), Information Design, Engineering, Psychology, or similar
- 2+ years proven experience in the role
- General good knowledge about users
- Demonstrated ability to own UX research projects
- Demonstrated ability to raise UX awareness in the team
- Demonstrated improvement of product usability
- You have outstanding communication skills & you are fluent in English
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events, and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany, and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .