Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investors.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is growing quickly and our Product & User Experience team is looking for our very first UX Researcher! You will be an advocate for our users while directly impacting business goals by working on the most well-designed web app in the CRE space. You are an entrepreneurial research professional with experience working on SaaS products. Giving users a voice is your passion, and you thrive in an environment where you're able to take ownership to guide product initiatives. Empathy for users is something you embody in your daily work and curiosity drives you to challenge the status quo. As the first UX Researcher, you will have hands-on experience shaping the research function of the team. You will partner with our designers, product managers, and executives to answer the most complicated questions as we design Reonomy's software platform and continue to build our product.
If you'd describe yourself as resourceful, analytical & collaborative this UX Researcher position at Reonomy is for you!
- Partner with designers, product managers, and executives to identify research needs and deliver/execute on research plans
- Contribute to product vision and roadmap based on research findings
- Own and refine research and user testing processes
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices
- Collaborate with the customer success team to manage a pipeline of user interviews
- Conduct qualitative user interviews and tests
- Conduct quantitative research to explain and validate findings
- Conduct competitive research and analysis, identify industry standards and trends
- BA/BS or advanced degree in Psychology, HCI, Human Factors, or related field
- 2-5 years of professional experience in user experience / research
- Experience working with complex SaaS products a plus
- Experience working with stakeholders to guide product/design decisions
- Demonstrated knowledge of various user research methods and evaluation techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of quantitative research and analysis
- Fast learner, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills
- High levels of empathy, humility, and self-awareness
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership, Dedicated Wellness Rooms
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
Read Full Job Description