UX/UI Designer (Part-Time) at Knotel
The UX/UI Designer will be charged with taking direction from written or spoken ideas and converting them into digital or print materials. In this role you will have the opportunity to impact Knotel’s global growth and design standards.
This role will be part of the Performance Marketing team and will collaborate with our Content team.
What You’ll Do
- Assist the marketing and design departments in creating a consistent and intuitive experience for all digital assets, including white papers, landing pages, interactive tools, and event materials.
- Create wireframes based on marketing and product requirements.
- Design beautiful web and mobile interfaces for our website and product tools.
- Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and brand values of Knotel.
Who You Are
- Has experience updating website designs and optimizing for converting users.
- The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work to support our brands.
- Results driven, determined and flexible with a strong and disciplined work ethic.
- High energy, passionate and driven.
- Great visual communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in UI/UX design preferable.
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation. Experience in Sketch and prototyping tools such as InVision a huge plus.
- 3+ years in professional UI/UX design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency.
- HTML/CSS knowledge, including a familiarity with Responsive designs.
- Experience working with and setting up digital templates.
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.