UX/UI Designer, VR/AR
- You will evolve into an integral part of our design team - taking ownership or key features within our global VR experience. (No pressure)
- Taste matters just as much as your ability to ideate. We work with various clients whom all have different brand aesthetics.
- As the champion prototyper and scout, you are thinking 10 steps ahead to ensure that design direction in line with vision.
- You will lead the charge on topics such as ‘How do we integrate Facebook messenger in a VR experience?’ or ‘What would the visualization of real-time statistics look like?’
- Design review is a huge part of this role. You will constantly asking questions like “How can our interfaces be more logical?’ and ‘How could we cost effectively craft this feature?’
- LiveLike is continually imagining and implementing new features into our product. Your day-to-day tasks would most commonly be whiteboarding new features and all their edge cases, discussing that work with colleagues, developing them further, making them digital, and sometimes even defending the directions to clients.
- After feature direction and structure is settled, you will help define and push the visual style of the features while ensuring that they remain cohesive with the rest of the product.
- Designing for VR always holds something new. Some days you’ll spend learning completely new things. From video production techniques to unique prototyping software or even VR development technologies.
- 2-3+ years of digital and/or user interaction design experience (Agency or client based is a plus)
- A deep understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator primarily)
- Experience working with Unity is a (big) plus.
- You’ve got experience working with a fast team on real design execution
- A unbridled passion for design, be it in VR, sports, gaming, or anything. We just appreciate passion...
- You fully endorse the "no brilliant jerks" mentality
- You’re not afraid of an honest, open, yet entirely respectful work environment.
- Your luck with the /giphy command in Slack is inconceivable.
What we offer:
- $85,000 - $105,000 Salary
- Unlimited Vacation & Sick day policy
- All the fun insurance-y benefits you expect
- Relocation package
- Tons of VR & AR equipment to play with
- Yearly sporting events & VR stipend
Recruiting AgenciesWe are currently not engaging new agencies for our roles. If you must reach out to us though, please reach out to me directly. Our founding members and team are busy building awesome stuff and your email will end up in my inbox any way. LiveLike is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, and other underrepresented groups are especially encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.