UX/UI Designer at adMarketplace
With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace delivers incremental search traffic across native channels, including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
What You'll Do:
- Lead research, conceptualization and testing of the UI/UX side of product development.
- Closely collaborate with product managers, engineers, data analysts and sales to delivery easy to use products that address customer’s needs.
- Understand big picture to define creative strategy of a product.
- Provide wireframes to communicate a user flow to stakeholders, before building out a product.
- Apply systemic approach to product end-to-end user experience through a customer journey.
- Define and implement UI/UX tests.
- 3+ years experience of designing consumer focused web and mobile products
- Exceptional communicator, experienced working with cross functional teams
- Strong fundamentals in UI/UX best practices and strategy
- Creative intuition with clean visual design sense
- Proficiency with UI/UX tools (sketch, balsamiq, invisionapp, adobe xd, Figma, etc)
- Familiarity with search interfaces and data analytics dashboards
- Adtech experience is a plus
- Online portfolio of past work