Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
At Hyperscience, we're on a mission to connect human and artificial intelligence to solve tomorrow's automation challenges today, creating better outcomes for customers, companies, and the world - and we're looking for a VP of Design to oversee our product design and user research functions!
As our VP of Design, you will work closely with Product and Engineering to set our product vision and strategy and help build the infrastructure we need to deliver consistent customer experiences - establishing solid foundational research practices.
With your thoughtful leadership, you will oversee, advocate for, and scale a world-class team of designers, driving the team towards innovation and multiple strategic outcomes.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop the product strategy that will help us to achieve our company objectives.
- Attract, retain, and nurture a team of product designers through recruitment, mentorship, and coaching.
- Partner closely with Product and Engineering to build cross-functional teams that can deliver product and service solutions that solve users’ problems.
- Invest in continuous improvement by evolving our processes to allow team members to focus and do their best work.
- Define and build our user research capabilities to ensure that we have the knowledge we need to make informed product decisions.
- Build, foster, and advocate a culture of design excellence across the company.
- Establish the best organizational structure for the design team.
- Identify the right OKRs/KPIs for the design team.
- Position Hyperscience as a design leader in the enterprise software industry.
- 8+ years of leading and scaling high-performing design teams at a technology company.
- Experience crafting design visions and strategies and motivating others to execute them effectively.
- User-centric and data-informed approaches to product design, with a background in qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
- Ability to tell the story of our users, advocate for them, and develop an appreciation for their perspectives within the company.
- Proven record of delivering high-quality customer experiences across highly technical web-based products.
- Experience establishing processes to ensure that good design practices are followed in every part of the product.
- Technical ability to actively bridge gaps between engineering and design teams.
- Ability to bring simplicity to complex problems.
- An agile and creative team builder who’s also a cross-functional leader.
- Has a growth mindset and is open to feedback.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.