As a designer on the growth team your work will be seen by millions of shoppers from around the world and if you’re successful you will help small businesses become global brands.
At Tictail, we empower self-made entrepreneurs to build global brands, providing everything needed to establish an online business and reach a worldwide audience. Today, our marketplace is home to tens of thousands of independent brands, and serves as a one-stop shopping destination for the best in emerging fashion, art, and home decor.
Tictail’s mission is to empower the self-made entrepreneur to build a global brand—and it’s the Growth team’s mission to help these businesses grow faster. Our team works on projects like CRM, referral programs and campaign pages that will help accelerate Tictail’s growth. Our focus is on finding ways to attract more brands and to give them the tools and opportunity to be successful. As a Designer in the Growth team, you will be working in a fast paced environment, continously improving our products, our landing pages, our emails and help design memorable brand moments / activations.
- Brainstorm, research, and execute on projects that grow Tictail’s community of shoppers and brands
- Work and collaborate with engineers, analysts, copywriters, community managers and other designers to identify product strategies and campaigns that impact brand launch rate and on-site conversion rate
- Own user testing and act as an internal advocate for our brands’ and shoppers’ needs
- Use prototypes and wireframes to learn from our users and quickly iterate on your designs
- Do competitive research on new features or initiatives being developed by the Growth team
- Help push our brand forward by creating brand moments, campaign pages and assets
- Report into the Director of Growth
- A self-starter, excited to learn new skills and dive into the unknown
- Detail-oriented, and think structurally about problems
- Able to translate marketing concepts and product ideas to easy to use design patterns quickly
- Have experience from prototyping and user testing
- An open mind to growth strategies like SEO, CRM and Referral Programs with an interest in learning more
- A creative problem solver comfortable with adding structure to ambiguous problems
- Past experience designing as part of a marketing or product team
- 3+ years designing for web
- Showcases expertise with programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop and/or Sketch.
- Features a range of work from UI, web and mobile design, and brand design / asset creation
- Experience with tools like Mixpanel and Google Analytics is a plus
- Coding or development experience would be a huge plus!
Small businesses from over 140 countries around the world call Tictail home. We know it’s the diversity of our community that makes it as strong and dynamic as it is, and it’s our ongoing mission to ensure that our workplaces reflect the same wide range of backgrounds, personalities, interests, skills, and stories. We want everyone in the Tictail community—both online and in our offices—to feel that their needs are met, their voices are heard, and that they have all the necessary tools and opportunities to succeed.
Read Full Job Description