The We Company’ Corporate Technology team is seeking a motivated candidate to join our Collaboration Systems team. We design, deploy, maintain, and support the We Company’ slack instance for a workforce of 13,000+ users. We are looking for Slack Engineer for an immediate need. Ideal candidate can succeed in a high growth fast paced environment. Come join us and help transform slack into a best in class collaboration suite!
- Develop new bots to enhance the employee experience.
- Develop test scripts and methodologies.
- Create documentation & Templates for knowledge capture.
- Troubleshoot developed bots, automation and integrations.
- Perform data cleansing/migrations/pulls via slack api.
- Lead SME on slack technology .
- Work within agile methodology alongside scrum team.
- Perform other key development tasks as needed (i.e integrations with other tools)
- Build features & functions for slack as designed by slack application owner
- Build workflow automations for functional business operations
- Key owner of information architecture of Slack
- Develop data retention model
- Expert knowledge of apis and integration frameworks
- Ability To build slack bots
- Deep Knowledge of Slack Development framework
- Experience with Slack as collaboration platform
- Experienced migration from any collaboration platforms to Slack Enterprise Grid
- Expertise in configuring, troubleshooting & administering Slack Enterprise Grid
- Supported similar collaboration tools and platforms
- Ability to clearly explain IT concepts to both technical and non-technical users.
- Strong desire to learn and implement new technologies.
- Manage escalations of Slack Operations issues, and priorities issues
- 1+ years of experience with Slack Integration at the Enterprise level.al communication skills.
- Full Stack Development Experience
- Team player, detail oriented, autonomous work style, Excellent written and verbal skills