Creative Web Developer at Bizzabo
*Must submit a portfolio with your resume in order to be considered*
As Bizzabo’s first Creative Front End Developer, you’ll join our Experience team to build a best-in-class site experience. The ideal candidate is a team player with a passion for collaboration, and a strategic thinker who has an eye for creating visually stunning work.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for enhancing the Bizzabo site in line with brand guidelines. You’ll partner closely with creative, research, and product teams to build a cohesive system. Above all, you will create a visual representation of how Bizzabo's products create meaningful and memorable events.
Bizzabo is the only event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Forbes, HubSpot’s INBOUND, Dow Jones, Gainsight, Uber, Bank of Ireland, and Electronic Arts. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We believe the future of events is all about choice and flexibility, which is why we've adopted a remote-friendly hybrid model for our workforce. We have offices in several major global cities, and we encourage our team to gather in-person without any requirements about how often that happens. Additionally, we have people working from 15+ remote locations around the world.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you’ll be doing:
- Craft and optimize our website design, experience, and performance
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and design teams to enhance the beauty of the website
- Build responsive web pages
- Write clean, well-tested, and documented code
- Utilize your passion for UX to build responsive solutions
Who you are:
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- You have experience building websites from concept to completion
- You have strong working knowledge of Wordpress
- You're up-to-date with the latest web technologies and libraries
- You have an understanding of interaction, motion, and graphic design and can translate them to web elements (CSS Transitions to more complex Java Animations)
- You’re a solution-oriented, team player with self starter mentality
- Previous experience with Google Analytics is a plus
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite, Figma and other prototyping tools is a plus