Data Platform Engineer
Catchpoint is in need of a Data Platform Engineer who will play an essential role in developing and enhancing our data analytics platform. Our proprietary database is a distributed, multi-threaded, fault tolerant system that provides real time data analysis.
In this role, you will develop, deploy, and maintain our back-end systems while planning and developing the system for use in new products. You will work closely with developers, operations, product managers, and other stakeholders on projects from idea to implementation.
- Solve complex and challenging business problems involving real time data storage and processing
- Design, develop, and test new features for our NoSQL system in an agile team environment
- Define and maintain APIs
- Build and maintain unit/functional/integration tests
- Collaboration with product and test teams on feature implementation, bug fixes, and release management
- Work with operations team to support critical production systems
- 5-8 years of experience in either C#, C++, or Java (strong OO required)
- 3-5 years of experience in writing multi-threaded applications and services
- 3+ years of experience in a NoSQL DB environment
- 3+ years of experience with C#, .NET, WCF
- Strong knowledge of development cycles and software engineering best practices
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related major
- Solid engineering principles, including code analysis and debugging
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L'Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.