Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is looking for our very first Director of Information Security! We're looking for a highly analytical problem solver to join our team. This is a high priority role, and crucial position in the org, one in which the team is invested in. As our first Director of Information Security, you'll be responsible for both our internal and external security measures and owning the process of establishing initiatives and policies ensuring the security of our information and systems. You must possess exceptional judgement skills, as you will be highly motivated to identify and address potential vulnerabilities in our systems architecture, development processes, and other security practices. With these foundational elements in place, you'll enable Reonomy to scale safely, protecting both ourselves and our customers from potential security breaches. Additionally, as our Director of Information Security, you'll train our Sales and Customer Success teams on security awareness, arming them with the knowledge necessary to speak to our security confidently.
Reonomy is expanding, and the Director of Information Security role will allow you to be a part of our growth as we continue to develop our client base in the enterprise space. Your ability to work across all departments, with clients and our executive team is a tremendous opportunity for anyone looking to make a lasting footprint as a strategic partner at an organization, like Reonomy, as we scale the org and disrupt a $16T asset class!
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Actively monitor and respond to security threats
- Promote secure design of systems and infrastructure in line with industry standards and best practices including application of secure coding practices across the engineering organization, conducting security reviews of new features, leveraging industry tooling to automate and improve the security review
- Design and implement best-in-class scalable security solutions in close collaboration with the Engineering organization
- Support Sales and Customer Success conversations with prospects and customers vis a vis our security program
- Develop internal and external documentation and training programs for security procedures
- 5+ years in an information security role preferably at a SaaS company
- Experience implementing and/or managing a business environment that is compliant with a widely used security framework (eg. SOC2, NIST, ISO)
- Experience working with cybersecurity vendors for formal security assessments and audits
- Strong understanding of system and network security principles and technology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent related work experience
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Access to our Continuing Education Stipend
- Perks: WFH package, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team outings!
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
*We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.