Front End Developer, Customer Experience at DoubleVerify
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
As a user experience developer, you will be working with a talented team responsible for enabling clients to successfully setup and operate DoubleVerify’s rich suite of products. You will be responsible for developing client facing screens and components used by DoubleVerify’s clients and the Client Services team. You will need to emphasize UI and UX flawless experience in terms of responsiveness, ease of use and functionality. You will be closely coordinating and working with multiple development, product and Client Services teams.
This position is full-time and located in our New York City headquarters office.
What you will do:
- Develop client side visualizations for UI driven products using Angular framework
- Style client components using Material, CSS and SCSS
- Design, develop and document APIs to be used by partners and other development teams.
- Work in continuous development and integration cycles by utilizing a micro-frontend architecture with automated packaging and deployments.
- Work in a fast paced, agile environment, collaborating with team members and Product Managers on a daily basis and participating in product meetings.
- Analyze data to study the usage patterns and effectiveness of client facing systems in the ongoing effort to provide the most user friendly experience.
Who you are:
- At least 1.5 years of experience working with Angular V2 or later versions
- Ability to use out-of-the-box UI development framework functionalities and integrating it into existing solutions
- Experience with task/build/automation running tools for JS such as Webpack, Gulp, Grant
- Familiarity with REST APIs and web-based API’s
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Familiarity RxJS is a a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Programming experience in c#, Java, or Python is a plus
- Experience with SQL is a plus