SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.‘s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes’ Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
As a Fullstack Software Engineer on the SevenRooms team, you will work closely with other engineers, product managers and designers, learning about our product, mobile and cloud technology stack, agile software development process, and implementing real features that ship directly to our customers.
Our tech stack includes: Python, Reactjs, Redux, Google Cloud, Objective-C, Swift, KotlinWhat You'll Do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software with a strong focus on customer-facing features
- Be the technical owner of features, from design to implementation to ongoing support
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, code quality and deliverables
- Participate in occasional on-call duties to keep software systems up and running
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent professional experience
- Experience developing web applications
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with Python and Reactjs is required
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK