Head of Infrastructure Engineering
We have secured a $30M Series B round of funding and are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team here in NYC!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
- Coordinate prioritization and execution of projects with the product team, so that we can deploy new products and features on time.
- Build relationships with engineers on your layer by holding regular 1 on 1's, handling their performance evaluations, and organizing their team offsites. We value conversations about career growth, learning, and development.
- Continue to cultivate a collaborative engineering culture and actively encourage multi-functional collaboration with non-technical layers.
- Work with the VP of Engineering to execute an engineering strategy motivated by the company vision and mission.
- Understand where the current pain points are in our infrastructure, what are the factors stopping us from being able to provide services beyond our current offerings from an infrastructure point of view, and start to plan how to address these
- Present engineering progress and updates during weekly impact meetings with leads from each layer.
- Help the frontend, mobile, backend, and applied machine learning engineering layers learn how to leverage our infrastructure in the best way possible in order to unlock their own scaling abilities.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition to build a hiring plan for growing the layer in accordance with the roadmap.
- Craft a plan for how the layer will evolve as we expand our artificial intelligence offerings. We want you to bring your expertise to the table on our way to becoming a billion dollar company.