First and foremost, you don't have to call yourself a Frontend Engineer, UI/UX Engineer, App Developer. Do you prefer World Wide Web Wizard? App Artisan? Head of Avocado Toasts? Happy Hour Manager? Director of easter eggs? You name it. If you can back it up, we'll agree. We call this the absolute work title freedom. And we're proud of it. What you do need to do is to help us build a killer business.
This means creating UIs and UX'es that allows our users to frictionlessly complete purchases from their points of inspiration and share their universes. Not only is nate quick - it's smooth, and straightforward.
It also means working with a team of motivated superheroes who are as passionate about the future of commerce and artificial intelligence as we are. And it also means being an equity-holder, a doer, a risk-taker, a leader and an example to others.
This is what we think you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of Swift, Foundation, and UIKit
- Understanding of iOS Programming Patterns
- Familiarity with Apple's Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience releasing apps to the App Store
- Experience wire-framing app flows
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with iOS Testing (Automated / Unit)
These are the developer ethics we think you'd care about:
- You care about a user's experience, from start to finish (and you're frustrated when apps forget about this)
- You've got a creative spirit and want to develop it within a collaborative team of product managers, designers and engineers
- You've got an eye for how to intelligently improve and maintain systems of any size
- You can think in detail, and can document / communicate your thinking
- You want to grow your skills, learn new ones, and help others along the way
These are the nice to haves:
- Experience with SwiftUI
- Experience with Advanced Swift Architectures
- Experience using Design platforms such as Figma
- Interest in growing web development skills - Next.js / React preferred
We're a venture-backed artificial intelligence startup with offices in New York and London.
We are committed to building the future of intelligent automation, for people. Our neural networks use deep learning and natural language processing techniques to understand code and execute online tasks, so people can focus on the decisions that matter. Visit www.nate.tech to learn more about what we do.
Wanna know more? Reach out! We don’t bite. Unless you want us to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Read Full Job Description