Junior Software Engineer
Grailed and Heroine are curated e-commerce marketplaces for men’s and women’s luxury fashion. Our community driven marketplaces are built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts. Our goal is to provide an interactive and educational meeting ground where fashion enthusiasts can buy and sell their unique pieces.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
We’re looking for a Junior Software Engineer to solve hard problems gracefully and elegantly, grow highly scalable systems, and play a key role in shaping our technical vision. We are solving a wide range of technical challenges as we power the world's largest marketplace for men and women’s fashion.
This is a chance to join a small, smart, and nimble team of engineers and a clean, robust tech stack. You’ll get to use some skills you already know, learn new ones, and help evolve Grailed from where we are today to something much more significant.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will:
- Work closely with the engineering and product team to drive outcomes
- Have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a talented engineering team
- Help build our platform from the ground up with an emphasis on scale and design
- Work in a collaborative positive environment at our HQ in SoHo, New York City
The following might describe you:
- You're a software engineer with 1+ years of industry experience designing and building production ready applications
- You have experience shipping user-facing projects
- You have a startup mentality of proactivity, you're a self-starter
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills
- Growth mindset, ready to take on new challenges and grow as an engineer
Grailed launched in 2014 and has become one of the premier online marketplaces to find great men's clothing. Our sister site, Heroine, launched in 2017 and is quickly following suit.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, a 401(k) plan, generous vacation, commuter benefits, and amazing healthcare plans covered up to 95%. We have a healthy work-life balance and a fantastic working environment. Grailed is located in SoHo and walking distance from N/Q/R, 4/6, A/C/E, and B/D/F/M trains.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.