adMarketplace is the largest privacy-safe consumer search marketplace. We provide search advertising integrations for trusted mobile apps, browsers, browser applications, and consumer sites to connect consumers directly to top brands at the moment they express decision-making intent.
We are dedicated to improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing privacy. With 20 years of experience building and operating innovative consumer search technology, our mission is to add value to every search.
What You'll Do:
- Work with Product stakeholders to establish software requirements
- Work with platform & system architects on software and system optimizations & enhancements to create high throughput systems.
- Build new advertising products and tools using modern tech-stack (testable and reusable components)
- Maintain, build, test, integrate and release using Continuous Integration and Delivery processes
- Influence usage of best software engineering practices
- Mentor other software engineers to improve their skillset
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of professional experience in back-end software development
- Knowledge of SQL NoSQL
- Experience developing MicroServices solutions
- Experience developing RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Experience working with Cloud Solutions on AWS utilizing EC2, S3, IAM, ECS etc.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem-solving
- Excellent communication, documentation, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Would Be Awesome:
- React based client-side tech-stack
- Experience using Test Automation Frameworks like Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, etc.
- Logging/Monitoring frameworks: Prometheus, ELK/Kibana, Grafana etc.
- API Gateways, Messaging Systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Experience working in an agile software development team using Jira
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Digital advertising industry experience