Northspyre is a proactive intelligence technology that empowers modern real estate project teams to attain predictable outcomes and higher returns on complex real estate projects (including development, capital and asset management projects across real estate project types). It leverages the power of automation, data analytics and proactive insights to help leading developers, owners and project management firms make more informed, data-driven decisions across a portfolio.
We are a small, collaborative, and diverse team of real estate, technology and business professionals who know how to roll-up our sleeves and get things done. Come join us!
About the opportunity:
Northspyre is looking for a Lead Full-Stack Engineer to join our fast-growing, venture-backed start-up team. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact at an early-stage start-up with a ton of potential in a largely untapped real estate software market.
We are looking for a skilled, responsible, and high-output engineer with a track-record of productivity and success to help lead and grow Northspyre from an early stage startup into a billion dollar enterprise. We are a lean organization with minimal red-tape that prides itself on getting things done efficiently and effectively.
An ideal candidate is someone who is hands-on and self-driven and not afraid to dive into problems with minimal supervision. They should be able to lead the product engineering team and work with the CEO to drive our vision forward. Our mindset is that we should be able to do something in a fraction of the time most competent people think possible without sacrificing on quality.
- Designing and building elegant and user-friendly UIs end-to-end.
- Designing and building backend services and API endpoints.
- Ensuring site reliability and troubleshooting production issues.
- Collaborating with Customer Support and Product teams to handle client requests and build new features and products.
- Leading, mentoring and guiding less experienced engineers.
- Participate in designing and building systems for maximum performance, reliability and scalability.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years experience.
- Strong background in UI development and UX design. Fundamental knowledge of browser technologies like HTML and CSS is necessary.
- Knowledge and experience in front-end technologies and frameworks like React, Webpack and NPM.
- Experience designing and building REST endpoints.
- Knowledge and experience in web frameworks like Flask/Django.
- Experience/familiarity with AWS and/or other cloud technologies.
- Experience/familiarity with Relational Databases like Postgres.
- Experience/familiarity with Unix/Linux environments.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Management Experience
- Strong understanding of Scrum/Agile
- Product Management & Design
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Flexibility to work-from-home
- Stock options in a fast-growing start-up