Manager, Software Engineering at Procore Technologies
Manager, Software Engineering
What if you could use your technology skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Manager, Software Engineering, to join us on our journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As a Manager, Software Engineering, at Procore, you’re given the unique opportunity to partner intimately with our customer base, translating their fundamental needs into technological SaaS solutions. Backed by the might of our teams, we’ll provide you with the tools and resources needed to achieve extraordinary results that render a significant impact extending beyond the boundaries of traditional engineering roles.
Job Site: New York, NY
We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
* Design and develop computer software
* Spec and build impactful features alongside design and product teams
* Develop performant and expressive RESTful APIs that support third-party integrations
* Architect systems that support complex real-world project management workflows
* Develop and execute test plans
What we're looking for:
* Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
* Two years of relevant experience
* Experience must include (1) an MVC framework such as Dropwizard or Laravel; (2) an ORM database mapping tool such as jOOQ or hibernate; (3) a continuous integration tool such as CircleCI or Jenkins; (4) statically typed languages such as Java; (5) mySQL
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits:
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.