Microsoft Dynamics Architect
Greater NYC Area
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Participating in client meetings to gather requirements, providing technical recommendations and providing project implementation updates.
- Maintaining knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products related to architectural solutions.
- Presenting solution options to technology leaders in the health insurance industry.
- Building existing products and new products using MS Dynamics.
- Incorporating software and system architecture into conceptual designs while aligning with our current technology standards.
- Designing and leading the system architecture process with the development team.
- Building technical solutions that are aligned with the client business objectives.
- Building relationships with clients.
- 7+ years of development experience using Microsoft Dynamics
- 4+ years of Architecture experience
- Experience managing teams directly or indirectly
- Deep understanding of industry patterns for application architecture and integration
- Understanding of Dynamics workflows, configurations, customization and development
- Agile Development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to explain technical terms to non-technical people
- Ability to document solutions via workflow diagrams
- Health Insurance preferred
- Bachelors Degree in related field required
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description