Mobile Developer (iOS) Consultant at Zipari
What You'll Be Doing
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Write unit tests and automation routines, perform code review.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Working closely with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into effective technical solution.
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions.
- Helping to design and create RESTful APIs to drive functionality.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology and product teams.
- Learning new technologies.
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store with 5 year’s experience in iOS development.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift
- Strong knowledge of how to build and work with RESTful APIs
- Strong Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Integrate with our backend web services to deliver better and faster user experience
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Ability to performance tune and scale applications
- Agile development experience
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills
- Passion to learn and develop new skills continuously
- Strong sense of ownership in every application they build
- Working with highly collaborative and dynamic team environments
- Competitive salary rate
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress