Mobile Developer (iOS) Consultant at Zipari (Greater NYC Area, NY)
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:10 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Zipari is a software technology company based in Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by our unique Consumer Experience technology. We encourage all candidates to apply if shaping the future of a growing company, investing in our culture, and solving complex challenges interests you. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are committed to achieving company goals. Our team has foodies, talented musicians, artists, and a mix of other unique elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Write unit tests and automation routines, perform code review.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Working closely with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into effective technical solution.
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions.
- Helping to design and create RESTful APIs to drive functionality.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology and product teams.
- Learning new technologies.
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store with 5 year’s experience in iOS development.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift
- Strong knowledge of how to build and work with RESTful APIs
- Strong Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Integrate with our backend web services to deliver better and faster user experience
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Ability to performance tune and scale applications
- Agile development experience
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills
- Passion to learn and develop new skills continuously
- Strong sense of ownership in every application they build
- Working with highly collaborative and dynamic team environments
- Competitive salary rate
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress
Zipari is committed to a diverse workplace and equal opportunity. We understand that the products we build and the work that we do is better and greater when it is inclusive of varied experiences, skills, and perspectives. We encourage everyone whose experience is close to what we are looking for to apply and allow our team to get to know you.
Read Full Job Description