Mobile Software Engineer, Sr
Merrill Corporation is the industry leader in technology solutions that enable mergers, acquisitions, initial public offerings, restructuring and other critical capital transactions in more than 170 countries. We provide the world’s leading investment banks, private equity firms, law firms and corporations with tools to simplify, streamline and accelerate the due diligence process, helping them close more deals, faster. We are a global team of high-energy, passionate people. We have strong individual voices but we work as a team, bringing out the best in each other. We thrive under pressure and always keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Senior iOS Engineer
At Merrill Corporation, iOS Engineers build reliable and well-designed apps that provide high value to our customers. We work closely with our product and UX team to craft the right experience at the same time we collaborate with our strong engineering team to make sure that our apps are fast, secure and maintainable.
- Work with business stakeholders to define our mobile roadmap as we explore new devices, operating systems, and screen sizes
- Design secure and scalable solutions for a mobile-concurrent environment
- Write high quality code, including tests and documentation.
- Define and improve apps architecture
- Provide mentorship and leadership for code consistency, good architecture practices and effective unit/UI testing
- Work collaboratively with UI/UX and Product stakeholders that are experts in responsive design and user experience for mobile devices and tablets
- Strong understanding of OO programming, Swift and Objective-C, and computer science fundamentals
- Several years of experience in iOS development, with a concentration on native application development
- Proven debugging and performance testing skills
- Ideally, have multiple iOS Apps published in the App Store (a document-driven app is a plus)
- Experience designing apps that consume GraphQL and RESTful services.
- Experience using and/or contributing to 3rd party frameworks (i.e. RxSwift)
- Familiarity designing and implementing apps based on VIPER and MVVM architectures.
- Experience working as part of a team software development effort
- Exceptional communication skills