Python Django Developer at Zipari
What You'll Be Doing
- Designing and developing cloud based software products conforming to industry best practices.
- Designing and implementing RESTful API’s using Python.
- Supporting and maintaining existing software products, applications and interfaces.
- Evaluating emerging technologies, open source libraries and providing recommendations.
- Supporting testing process and troubleshooting issues and resolving them.
- Participating in architectural design sessions and product discussions.
- Working closely with front-end and UX developers to provide scalable solutions.
- Working with Agile/SCRUM team setting, including cross-functional structures, and varying levels of management.
- Excellent Python coding skills and understanding of Python best practices (PEP8)
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong knowledge of Python web frameworks such as Django and Flask
- Strong knowledge of building RESTful API’s using Python (Django Rest Framework)
- Strong understanding of Django ORM and SQLAlchemy
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Experience and in-depth knowledge with Linux-based development
- Experience with developing user authentication and authorization solutions and knowledge of security compliance is a plus
- Knowledge of event driven programming in Python is a plus
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) environment is a plus
- Proficient on version control tools such as git, svn etc.
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent detail-oriented, problem solving skills and the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress