QA Automation Engineer
As QA Automation Engineer you will build automated tests for MakerBot’s suite of 3D printing software. You will build test frameworks for multiple products and guide other engineers in how to build automated tests on these frameworks. You will become an expert in 3D printing from web tools to print preparation software and firmware. Of course, some percentage of your time will be dedicated to manually testing our printers and software ecosystem.
As an Automation Engineer you have:
- Extensive experience with one or more testing frameworks (e.g.: selenium, robot framework, mocha, TestComplete)
- Experience with git
- Experience writing test specs to plan automation test work
- Passion for standards of good testing practice
- Passion for testing as a necessary component of a quality software product
- Ability to write test cases and test matrices
- Ability to work on black box / manual testing when needed
- Strong Customer Focus
- 3+ years experience with automation testing as part of a professional software team
- Experience with 3D printing or 3D printing software tools
- Hardware testing experience
- People: We have some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Products: We put 3D Printing on the map and gave the first 3D Printing keynote address at CES! We released all-new solutions for professionals and educators, including two new 3D printers, software, new filament, and more on September 22, 2016.
- Office Space: From the moment you step onto the 21st floor of our office in Downtown Brooklyn - the high energy and view of multiple bridges and the Statue of Liberty - will take your breath away!
- Perks: We have great benefits, fun social events, and of course all the free snacks and ping-pong tournaments that you would expect at any cool tech company.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.