QA Engineer at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills, knowledge of web application interactions, and the know-how to translate those interactions into automated scripts. If you are competent in designing, writing, and executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Responsibilities and duties include the manual & automated testing of new software and application builds in both the pre- and post-release stage of the development lifecycle.
- Define and create test cases based on acceptance criteria and in conjunction with best practices established by our overall QA team.
- Determine test case candidates for automation, providing the appropriate validation as defined in the test case.
- Write automated integration and/or UI tests to be included in the regression suite.
- Participate in executing manual test cases, where required as well as release regression testing.
- Review acceptance criteria and discuss with the developers to determine unit test case coverage.
- Update and maintain an automated regression test suite while expanding UI functional test coverage.
- Contribute to our test frameworks and services.
- Contribute to our long-term vision and strategy for QA and Test Automation.
- Make testing an integral part of the development process.
- Report bugs and follow them through the complete bug life cycle
What we're looking for:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of related Quality Engineering, Software Engineering experience
- CodeceptJS experience is a plus!
- Experience writing test plans and test cases are required
- Experience working with automation tools such as Selenium is required
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.