QA Engineer at andros
ABOUT THE JOB:
A QA Engineer is responsible for ensuring the products we deliver are of high quality and optimal performance. Critical to the success of a QA engineer is developing a deep knowledge of our products. As a QA engineer you should alway be looking for automation where possible in order to scale QA operations and produce consistent high quality outcomes.
The outcomes we're looking for:
- Develop acceptance test criteria for our products
- Create both automated and manual tests to ensure we constantly deliver quality products
- Ensure test coverage that is inline with our standards
- Develop and monitor performance metrics
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document and communicate the results of tests for the engineering team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Monitor the development process for efficiency and performance
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and advancements in test automation
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a quality assurance role
- Understand core software testing concepts, paradigms, and approaches
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Experience with Selenium or other automated test tools a plus
- Independent worker: Need to be able to communicate but also work independently
- Cross-team collaboration: Liaise with internal teams (e.g developers, operations, product managers)
- Curiosity and drive: Demonstrate curiosity and a well-developed drive to find answers to questions that are currently being asked or haven’t yet been asked
- Excellent communicator: Comfort explaining technical issues with the audience-appropriate level of detail in person and in writing
- Works hard and smart: Delivers value consistently by being inquisitive, having a high degree of accountability and working with intent
- Driven: Fueled by passion and commitment, showing tenacity to overcome obstacles
- Outcomes oriented: Dedicated to results. Track record of improving performance
- Effective communication: Speaks and writes clearly and directly with the appropriate level of detail to communicate an idea. Happy to embrace the ideas of others if they improve on your own. Understands that clarity is measured at the recipient's ear, not the speaker’s mouth. Able to understand the underlying question being asked and in the absence of that clear understanding can pursue an efficient line of inquiry to achieve that clarity.
- Teamwork: Work across team lines to value others’ contributions and support each other and drive everyone forward. #OneTeam
CredSimple is building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. We’re looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. We’re solving very real and challenging problems in the healthcare industry.