QA Engineering Manager
As the QA Engineering Manager you will define, own and drive the quality of software across the entire Compass product suite. You will be leading a team of QA Engineers and SDETs focused on achieving the highest degree of quality. You will work closely with our product and engineering team to bring our technology vision to life for both agents and consumers. You find immense value in the success of your team, emphasizing collaboration and facilitating continuous learning and improvement for the team and its members. You believe in continuously improving operational processes and procedures.
At Compass You Will:
- Partner with Product and Engineering throughout the product development lifecycle to ensure the QA teams have in-depth understanding of Compass products, have the opportunity to bias product design/development towards testability and ultimately deliver top-notch test coverage for our entire product suite
- Lead and mentor QA engineers, SDETs, and Tech Leads
- Lead the effort in testing and launching multiple new products, and maintaining and improving existing products
- Assist in designing, developing, shipping, and maintaining mobile experiences across platforms
- Build out a world-class QA organization and provide career development and leadership.
- Define key quality KPIs and metrics for product teams and the QA team itself.
- Create a culture of quality in every aspect of Compass Engineering.
What We Look For:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience, MS preferred
- 5+ years of experience specifically in quality engineering at a leading software/technology company
- 3+ years of experience leading quality and software teams
- Expertise in creating QA plans and methodologies for software products
- Experience in designing, developing, and maintaining scalable test automation solutions
- Proven track record of agile management with multiple engineering teams and products
- Outstanding organizational, project management, people, collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multitask, and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Check out our Engineering blog!