Quality Assurance Analyst at Even Financial
- Be responsible for the successful deployment of critical projects and features that directly impact our UI
- Share insight early in the product life cycle and prepare test plans and scenarios in advance of code delivery for testing
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills to advance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and ensure milestones are hit
- Reach beyond the documentation to explore all scenarios where our web products may not function as designed.
- Evaluate reported bugs to determine their validity and partner with the Development and Product teams to resolve them quickly
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or another technology focused discipline
- 2+ years of experience working as a quality assurance analyst supporting web and mobile products
- Ability to translate product requirements into test plans and detailed test scenarios
- Working experience with Selenium, GitHub, Travis or equivalent automation frameworks
- Experience with mobile testing and email testing
- Experience testing API’s is a plus
- Experience supporting Angular JS, HTML, CSS and a commitment to learn new web technologies
- Ability to validate web trackers for services like Google Analytics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment delivering projects on time
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivated, self-starter and eager to learn
- Ability to effectively prioritize projects
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Life and disability insurance are also included.
- Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
- Stock option program.
- Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
- A subsidized gym membership with ClassPass.