Quality Assurance Analyst
Greater NYC Area
Founded in 2015, Even Financial is a B2B2C fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. By seamlessly connecting financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion, The Smart Wallet, and The Penny Hoarder) via its industry-leading API, Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security across loans, savings, credit cards, and more. Even is backed by leading VCs and financial services firms including American Express Ventures, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures.
Even strives to foster an environment whereby all employees, across all functions and levels, are positioned for maximum personal and professional growth. We as a team have an ownership mentality, and everyone is all in to help Even achieve our vision and reach our enormous potential. Our values include being empowered (take initiative - don’t wait around for someone to tell you what to do), empirical (explore and iterate, relying on observation and experience), transparent (be helpful, straightforward and honest with customers and coworkers), and fearless (take bold risks and commit to a solutions-oriented approach).
Even Financial is seeking a talented QA Analyst to join its fast-growing team and help take the company to new heights. In this position, you’ll thrive in a challenging and creative environment, and grow with a strong and supportive team that is committed to excellence at every level. As a part of the QA team, you will be an advocate for quality, work across a variety of groups and departments to ensure we are deploying changes to our users that are flawless. As a QA Analyst, you will take a hands-on approach to testing our web products and leave no stone unturned in the pursuit of ensuring our products are released bug free.
- Be responsible for the successful deployment of critical projects and features that directly impact our UI
- Share insight early in the product life cycle and prepare test plans and scenarios in advance of code delivery for testing
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills to advance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and ensure milestones are hit
- Reach beyond the documentation to explore all scenarios where our web products may not function as designed.
- Evaluate reported bugs to determine their validity and partner with the Development and Product teams to resolve them quickly
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or another technology focused discipline
- 2+ years of experience working as a quality assurance analyst supporting web and mobile products
- Ability to translate product requirements into test plans and detailed test scenarios
- Working experience with Selenium, GitHub, Travis or equivalent automation frameworks
- Experience with mobile testing and email testing
- Experience testing API’s is a plus
- Experience supporting Angular JS, HTML, CSS and a commitment to learn new web technologies
- Ability to validate web trackers for services like Google Analytics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment delivering projects on time
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivated, self-starter and eager to learn
- Ability to effectively prioritize projects
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
· A comprehensive medical/dental/vision package provided through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield. Life and disability insurance are also included.
· Enrollment in our 401K plans. Once you are enrolled in the plan, you can change your contributions rate or opt out at any time.
· Stock option program
· Eight company paid holidays for the 2019 calendar year. Paid time off (PTO) is uncapped, should it be in accordance with the Company’s policy, which will be outlined during New Hire Orientation.
· A subsidized gym membership with ClassPass
Read Full Job Description