WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encompass healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit http://www.ww.com/us/corporate-careers
- Participate in the release planning process to review functional specifications and create release plans.
- Collaborate with software engineers to design verification test plans.
- Design regression test suites and review with engineering, applications and the field organization.
- Execute verification and regression tests for each release.
- Produce regular reports on the status and quality of software releases.
- Assess the quality, usability and functionality of each release. Provide a Go/No-Go recommendation to the VP of Engineering.
- Develop and organize QA Processes for assigned projects to align with overall QA goals
- Lead and train a dynamically changing team of testing resources.
- Provide practical creative input to the software design and specification process.
- Cultivate an Onsite-Offshore experience
- Exhibit expertise in handling large scale programs/projects that involve multiple stakeholders (like Business, Dev, Ops, UAT, PM)
- Maintain a leading edge understanding of QA as related to interactive technologies best practices
- Design and implement test automation strategy for multiple product development teams.
- Lead effort for related automation projects, design and code reviews.
- Solid foundation of at least 1 object-oriented / functional / multi-paradigm language (3+ years)
- Web automation: Selenium - good knowledge - must have actively utilized for 2 or more years for web application testing. Knowledge of RSpec / Capybara is desirable.
- Mobile automation - must have experience writing automated ui tests for iOS using XCTest (Swift) or Android using Espresso (Java / Kotlin)
- API testing - must have understanding of RESTful design / best practices. Hands on experience testing APIs (RestAssured, Dredd) and test tools (Charles, Postman, Advanced Rest Client)
- Load / Performance testing - basic understanding of load / stress / performance testing and tools (Scala / Gatling)
- Expertise with Git/GitHub required. Experience using GitFlow. Familiarity with incorporating CI tools such as Jenkins, Travis, and CircleCI required.
- Usage of Jira (or other similar issue/bug tracking systems) is required.
- Bachelors in Computer science degree or equivalent academic or professional background
Please note that all offers of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- 401(K) with company match.
- Generous healthcare coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
- Plus, the resources to locate services including child care, legal services, pet care and more
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.