React Native Developer (Android)
Namely is seeking a senior mobile engineer to join our growing team! The mobile team is a small, driven team working on adding new functionality to our apps. You’ll have the opportunity to delight our users and innovate in the HR space!
- Build and Maintain features for our React Native based Android Apps
- Deliver high quality, scalable and heavily tested software
- Work on a cross-functional team, partnering across engineering, product, design, and business functions
- Basic production-level knowledge of the Native Android SDK (Kotlin and/or Java)
- Proficiency in Jest
- Proficiency with Redux
- Experience working in an agile development environment and using agile tools
Nice to Have
- Experience with one or more server-side programming languages (Go, Ruby, C#)
- Experience with Swift and iOS SDK
- Experience with Docker
Namely was founded in 2012 to create an HR platform as intuitive as social media, but powerful enough to support the complexity of today’s workforce. Our belief is that great companies are built on a great employee experience, which is why we created the first HR platform employees love to use. In fact, unlike most traditional HR software, 78% of our clients’ employees log in to Namely at least once per month! Namely is backed by some amazing VCs including Sequoia, and serves companies in just about every industry and state nationwide. We love mid-sized companies because they’re mission-driven, client-obsessed, and care deeply about their employees... just like us. We believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career, and we’re just getting started.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.