RPA Sr Engineer/Infrastructure Specialist
Ever thought about joining one of the fastest growing companies in the world to shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow?
Our mission is to eradicate repetitive tasks through intelligent use of software automation. We help businesses automate more efficiently and develop an agile robotic workforce by providing state-of-the-art technology. This role will be a focal point for how customers build out their processes & robots in the future.
- Implementation support in the post-sales stage;
- In charge of solutioning and deploying automation solutions using UiPath
- Collect and distribute feedback to the product team
What we expect from you:
- Willingness to travel 50-75%
- Willingness to work on weekends for emergency situations
- Strong Windows Server experience
- SQL server, ElasticSearch, Active Directory, PKI, REDIS (or similar), load balancer solutions
- NET and IIS
- Significant AWS, Azure experience
- Scripting - PowerShell , Python is a plus
- Experience with enterprise infrastructure environments with a mix of on premise, hybrid, and cloud
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other languages is a plus.
Nice to have:
- Programming experience, .NET (any language)
- Docker, Kubernetes
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering.
Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.