Salesforce Developer at Zipari (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Zipari is a software technology company based in Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by our unique Consumer Experience technology. We encourage all candidates to apply if shaping the future of a growing company, investing in our culture, and solving complex challenges interests you. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are committed to achieving company goals. Our team has foodies, talented musicians, artists, and a mix of other unique elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Developing Salesforce managed packages for deployment on the AppExchange.
- Working closely with Python, Java, UX and front-end engineers.
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers.
- Experience with building Salesforce products and knowledge of product development best practices
- Salesforce Developer (DEV-501) certification
- Very strong Visualforce development and Lightning Components/Framework skills
- Inbound/Outbound Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Experience building managed applications & AppExchange development experience is a must have
- Deployment automation is required using Metadata API, Change Set and ANT
- Create Oracle Apps, Unix Shell Scripts, Apex
- Experience working at a software product company is required
- Experience integrating with Python and/or java is a plus
- Agile development experience
- Self starter, positive and excited to work with a team of excellent engineers
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelors Degree or above in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 3 years+ of software development experience
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress
Zipari is committed to a diverse workplace and equal opportunity. We understand that the products we build and the work that we do is better and greater when it is inclusive of varied experiences, skills, and perspectives. We encourage everyone whose experience is close to what we are looking for to apply and allow our team to get to know you.