At HUMAN, we are all about keeping it human. We are a cybersecurity company that protects enterprises from bot attacks to keep digital experiences human. We have the most advanced Human Verification Engine that protects applications, APIs, and digital media from bot attacks, preventing losses and improving the digital experience for real humans. Today, we verify the humanity of more than 10 trillion interactions per week for some of the largest enterprises and platforms across the internet.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Human Verification Engine protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cybercrime, and keep it human.
The InfoSec team's mission is to keep HUMAN and its systems operating efficiently and securely. Our mission is to elevate the Human Experience (HX) to enable us to do the best work of our lives for a company that treasures Security, Privacy, and Humanity.
Join us to help keep our organization aligned with security best practices, and provide our humans with ongoing needed support and education!
What you'll do:
- Conduct risk assessments on third-party vendors and technology
- Assist with responding to customer security reviews
- Run phishing and social engineering tests
- Train fellow employees in security awareness and policies
- Triage and respond to security requests and incident reports
- Monitor the computing environment for unusual activity
- Produce high-quality documentation
- Maintain awareness of current threats and security technologies
Who you are:
- You love learning, leading by example, and making people’s lives easier!
- You are open, collaborative, and transparent in how you work.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Information Security or IT Security
- Motivated to set and achieve measured quarterly goals
- Excellent verbal and written language skills
- Ability to provide concise documentation within a ticketing system or knowledge base
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical employees
- Ability and strong desire to work with minimal supervision in an environment with changing priorities and multiple projects
- Highly organized, precise with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage multiple requests at a given time
- Experience managing SAAS applications
- Experience with ticketing systems, particularly Jira
- You have both breadth and depth of information security and privacy governance, risk, and compliance expertise.
What we offer:
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Annual WFH office budget
- Great coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
Life at HUMAN:
Our HQ office is located in NYC, but we have HUMANs all over the world. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, work/life harmony, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work, and we need people to join our mighty team. We have offices located in NYC, Virginia, Victoria, and London, and remote HUMANs in cities around the globe.
We work with most of the largest platforms and enterprises on the planet. We're focused and propelled by a substantive mission. We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity.
We understand it takes a diverse team of passionate, curious, and, creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of HUMANs have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.