Senior Integrations Developer, Finance Systems
About the Role
The Workday Integration Specialist will support day-to-day operations and new projects for Workday integrations. WeWork is a very dynamic environment that is rapidly growing and expanding into new regions, so the ability to build scalable integrations that can grow with the business is key. The ideal candidate will be experienced in the Workday Financials module and be able to implement robust solutions, but also come up with creative short-term fixes when required.
The candidate must also be analytical and adept at working in a team environment. The ability to prioritize multiple projects and effectively partner with stakeholders to drive the business towards a better future is key.
- Perform routine production support for Workday integrations
- Develop high quality integrations that are scalable and global at the core.
- Consider the impacts across all functional areas and all regions before making integration decisions
- Work across various platforms that integrate with Workday
- Understand and follow company policies surrounding data governance, security, and integration development
- Perform regression testing on integrations during Workday releases
- Must be experienced in Workday Studio and the Workday Financials module
- Minimum of 5 years of practical Workday Integrations experience
- Workday Integrations Certification (current or expired) is required
- Working knowledge of XSLT, SOAP, and REST calls is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with relevant languages and web services