Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Pager is a rapidly growing NYC health-tech startup looking for a QA Analyst to work closely with Development and Support teams to ensure software features/issues are tracked, clearly documented, and have strong test coverage. Our web apps power our medical staff, as well as our clients’ staff, to provide the best health care and routing for our patients.
- Conduct manual and automated testing procedures necessary to validate expected/desired behavior and resolve unintended consequences/edge cases.
- Work closely with our Development team during release life cycle to ensure highest rate of success.
- Work closely with our Support/Operations team to clearly identify defects/features when they are reported by customers/clients.
- Track issues throughout the entire release life cycles.
- Clearly document Test Plan and requirements in TestRail.
- Maintain knowledge of STL and SDLC during sprints and build manuel test suite per regression, smoke, integration, and system testing.
- Provide QA reports to management.
- Approximately 4-7 years of Quality Assurance experience.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with RDBMS and how a database driven software applications interacts with the underlying data layer.
- Experience with Agile Project Management Tools.
- Experience with or exposure to Selenium.
- Experience with Test Management Tools.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when explaining technical matters to non-technical teammates.
- Desire to learn automation
- Experience working with automated testing tools in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience w/ Mobile testing.
- Experience w/ TestRail or QC.
- Experience w/ JIRA or HPALM.
- Experience w/ GIT.
- A strong understanding of core OOP concepts and data structures.
- Experience with HIPAA and strong security practices.
- Bilingual w/ Spanish
- Ability to accurately set expectations, and then deliver on those expectations
- Ability to work independently and quickly, but cares about precision and details, doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Adaptable to and collaborates on changes.
- Encouraged to take risks, suggest ideas and push yourself to new heights.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Constantly evaluating user experience and the design of our products