Senior Salesforce Administrator/Developer
Knotel is seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator/Developer to join our global Revenue Operations team and lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com instance as we scale to new countries and evolve our sales strategy. The candidate will have a proven record of improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure the overall cohesiveness of the Salesforce ecosystems as it relates to data, architecture, and system integrations.
- Own all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migration, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications and AppExchange products.
- Implement customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions and initiatives.
- Use SFDC to improve processes and productivity, making recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- Own code review and testing in Sandbox environment for all customizations and configuration changes prepared internally or by outside vendors.
- Maintain system security and integrity, with regard to all user information - this includes updates; designing, creating and maintaining roles and hierarchies; monitoring usage/storage
Who You Are
- 5+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CPQ functionality and change process
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC, and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code and integration with external systems
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
- Previous experience re-engineering an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
- Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Team player with positive “can-do” attitude
- Great communication skills with an enthusiastic personality
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is required**
- Process Oriented with high attention to detail
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil and Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, and was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, and Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.