Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors, while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
As a senior front end software engineer at Unqork you will work on a dynamic, cross-functional team, focusing on front end development in React and Angular. You’ll play a critical role in helping to design, build, and own an industry-changing product.
- Participate as a stakeholder in planning the product roadmap, sprint planning, and standups
- Develop and build features and services to extend the Unqork platform
- Continue to improve our flexible, world-class integration capabilities
- Identify actionable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact customer adoption
- Fix bugs and maintain existing services and tools
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy solving complicated problems
- You pay attention to the details, but can just as easily distill the concepts into the bigger picture
- You have experience designing, and executing your vision to completion
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience building, owning and operating your own codebases/services. We are a small, nimble team that practices DevOps culture and expects that each member of the team can be self-sufficient
- Experience developing complex integration platforms, or working within such platforms
- Deep experience architecting services within cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience working on Angular.js to React.js codebase migrations
- MongoDB experience
- SaaS startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.