At QuadPay, we want to transform the way shoppers pay for their purchases. More than 60% of millennials don’t own a credit card. 57% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings. We’re helping people make larger purchases accessible with responsible budgeting. We believe in choice and in giving shoppers the freedom and flexibility to manage their purchases in the way that best suits their finances.
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. QuadPay is one of the fastest growing fintech start-ups, that allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
Come join our mission!
What You Will Do:
- Develop fault-tolerant, highly available and self-healing platforms hosted with Kubernetes on Azure AKS
- Work with our platform engineers to write code that scales, maintains and monitors our infrastructure
- Automate everything and instrument everything! We believe in infrastructure as code and using data and evidence to guide our decisions
- Create zero-downtime CI/CD deployment pipelines
- Build tools to analyze application performance and debug production issues
- Participate in a blameless culture which focuses on process and technology
What You Should Have:
- Experience using Kubernetes or a similar container orchestration platform
- Experience scaling micro-service architectures within Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience with a Service Mesh such as Istio, Linkerd, Kong, etc.
- Experience with service monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Application Insights, etc
- Obsession over using data and paying attention to small details to solve problems
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps Services
- Experience with Domain Driven Design, CQRS and Event Sourcing
While we'd prefer you to join us on-site in our New York office, we do accept exceptional remote candidates.
We're looking for someone who can join our high-functioning team of passionate support professionals and we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on diversity and creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We're growing very quickly and always looking for talented people to join our team and help transform the way consumers shop and pay!
Read Full Job Description