Senior Software Engineer, Experiences at MANTL
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify or Squarespace, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. We are drastically changing the landscape through modern banking software that empowers banks and credit unions to grow digitally.
Our flagship product, Online Account Opening, has quickly become considered best in class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Suffice it to say, our customers love MANTL.
Since launching our first product in 2017, we have built several new products, thoughtfully grown the team, and have become a market leader.Who makes up our team?
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at MANTL. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals.
We're a group of passionate technologists that support an open and transparent culture that helps foster productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well - people who will gladly go out of their way to help others with things big and small. We are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from our team.
MANTL was proud to be named as one of Crain's 100 Best Places To Work in 2020.Senior Full-Stack Engineer
MANTL is seeking an Senior Full-Stack Engineer to help shape the future of banking technology. This role can be based in our NYC office or remote.
What You'll Do:
- You will help drive the execution of the roadmap for the bank console product - which powers digital transformation for bank users.
- You will collaborate closely with Product & Design to build a product that delights users.
- You will ensure the delivery of well-tested, high quality code.
- You will help shape the engineering culture of your squad as well as the engineering organization.
- You will manage & guide your squad through unexpected challenges & tough technical decisions.
- You love building web applications that solve complex business problems.
- You feel just as comfortable writing code as you do managing timelines, communicating with stakeholders, and mentoring teammates.
- You are up for the challenge of taking technical ownership of a key piece of MANTLs business and look forward to the opportunity to grow with the company.
- You have a passion for mentoring your team members and view yourself as a servant leader.
- 4+ years full stack experience with web frontends (React, Vue, Angular, etc) & backends (Node.js, Python, Ruby, Golang, etc)
- Well-versed in git, DevOps, & CI/CD
- Experience working in an agile SCRUM environment
- Strong business sense and communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Either an expert in Node.js or a comfortable polyglot
- Well-versed in web application security
- An appreciation and understanding of strong UI/UX design
- Fin-tech experience
- GraphQL (Relay)
What You'll Like About Us:
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day. We offer a unique employee experience based on the values of transparency, accountability and collaboration, and are deeply proud of our culture.
MANTL offers competitive compensation packages, unlimited vacation, fully covered health insurance, creative and fun team-building events, mental health programs and more. We strive to show we truly care about our employees happiness and engagement.