Senior Software Engineer - Platform
Greater NYC Area
Domio's focus is to provide our guests with an incredible experience in dynamic locations powered by world class engineering and hospitality.
As a Senior Software Engineer - You will working alongside our product team to unify the Domio brand, cultivate Domio's booking and guest in-home experience, and consolidate our operational systems. You will have a lot of autonomy and influence on the technical direction and the ability to work on greenfield projects.
At Domio You Will:
- Lead and architect our operational systems and consolidate our internal tooling including property management, inventory tracking, task management, and guest communications.
- Grow as a technical leader, mentor junior engineers, and teach industry-wide best practices.
- Work on greenfield projects, staying flexible to changes in the fast-paced industry. You'll research, identify, and prototype new tools to automate manual functions within Domio.
Who You Are:
- You're an experienced Senior Architect with 4+ years of industry experience designing and building production ready applications end to end.
- You have experience shipping internal projects with multiple dependencies across technical and non-technical teams.
- You're familiar with full stack technologies including Postgres, Python (or similar) and can learn anything you don't already know to get the job done.
- You're have experience with distributed systems, CI/CD tools, and containerizing applications
- Experience in a high-paced, high-growth environment working with urgency under deadlines and milestones.
- You have a startup mentality of getting things done - you're a self-starter that stays flexible to changes and has a positive attitude toward building a world-class company from scratch.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree required.
- Ability and desire to work with a team and mentor junior engineers, while pushing our culture forward.
- You are able to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have experience leading a small team of engineers and are comfortable with approximately 60/40 split between IC work and people management.
- Python / Flask
- Google Cloud Platform
Who We Are:
If you have a passion for travel & hospitality, you’ve come to the right place! Domio is a technology platform focused on the travel sector, encompassing real estate, hospitality, and design with an emphasis on social connections. Delighting our customers is in our DNA and we’re upping the ante on group travel with curated, end-to-end consumer experiences. Excited yet? Keep on reading.
Our Vibe at Domio:
We’re all about the hustle AND having fun. The Domio culture embraces innovative, bright, and talented professionals eager to make their mark on these ever-changing industries.
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more
• Unlimited vacation and flexible work-from-home policy
• Travel discount when booking Domio properties
• Learning & education budget, free books, and classes
• Fitness stipend
• Catered lunches every Friday
• Team bonding and offsite events
• Dog-friendly office
Read Full Job Description