Senior Solutions Architect, USA at HUMAN
What you will do:
- Present HUMAN's platform to prospective customers, creating and delivering demonstrations of the products, gathering customer technical requirements,
- Build evaluation test plans with customers and own the PoV process to a successful conclusion.
- Work closely with customers as their primary point of contact for feedback and resolution of issues, and will be the customers’ advocate for issues that require assistance from HUMAN's Customer Success & Engineering.
- Provide feedback to the Product Management Team on feature requests and product improvements communicated by our customer base.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Respond to customers questions both technical and business as well as respond to RFI / RFP requests
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Take the initiative to become subject matter expert on detection and mitigation of security threats and related automated attack and fraud models.
Who you are:
- Have a solid understanding of Bots, Automated Attacks, Application Security, OWASP Top 10, Internet Telecommunication and the Cybersecurity Industry. Ability to identify prospects' business needs and map these to a technical solution.
- 6+ years in a cybersecurity sales engineering role.
- Experience of working with enterprise customers.
- At ease speaking to persons from a commercial, business as well as technical background
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Ability and seek to plan, develop and execute product evaluations.
- Knowledge of the InfoSec Solution Competitive Landscape including IAM, Risk Based Authentication, Bot Management, Fraud Prevention and WAF technologies
- Familiarity with Windows, Linux/UNIX and Virtualization Environments (e.g. VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, Docker)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- Private medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Learning & Development fund
- Phenomenal coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
- Monthly internet, phone bill, and meal stipend to support working remotely during COVID-19
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership for you and your family