Senior/Lead Test Automation Engineer at EPAM Systems
Named as one of Fortunes’ 100 Fastest Growing Companies for 2019, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 30,100+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior/Lead Test Automation Engineer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM’s Financial Services Practice is looking for exceptionally talented people to join our team of world-class engineers. Our clients are some of the world’s largest and most innovative banks, investment banks and wealth management institutions.
Currently, we are in search of an experienced Senior/Lead Test Automation Engineer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Coordinate, guide, coach team members on automation approach, framework & components
- Evaluate existing framework and provide recommendations
- Develop and maintain test automation solutions
WHAT YOU HAVE
- A degree in an associated field and/or other advanced certification along with significant experience
- 5+ years of work experience in QA and Test Automation
- Strong Java and TypeScript coding skills
- Experience in using and setting up Continuous Integration
- Understanding on Agile release cycles and how to ensure quality during frequent releases to production
- Solid knowledge of 3-tier web application
- Ability to work independently in embedded software development team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance