Software Engineer, Integrations
Bread makes essential purchases affordable to regular people. We transform pricing in e-commerce: The $1,000 couch you’re looking at might become a $50/month charge. Clear, transparent terms with fair rates. No impact on your credit score to sign up. Add a powerful, flexible merchant API that can seamlessly integrate financing anywhere in the e-commerce experience, and you’ve got Bread.
We've got great funding and backers!
The Associate Integrations Engineer will be responsible for executing a best-in-class implementation program to onboard Bread’s merchants smoothly and efficiently. You will work with merchants, sales, Merchant Success and Engineering to deliver an excellent technical integration and onboarding experience for Bread merchants.
Things you’ll do:
- Work with developers at Bread’s merchant customers and platform partners to design and execute integration solutions using Bread’s tools and APIs
- Brainstorm solutions to merchant technical challenges, and help troubleshoot with merchant developers if they have difficulty understanding our docs or integrating in any way
- Collaborate with merchants to resolve bugs. Act as the first point of triage in debugging
- Improve system documentation and anticipate merchant questions by contributing to help docs, code samples, and blog posts
- Strong programming and technical skills, and you can read and understand API documentation and enjoy the puzzle of linking systems together.
- A penchant for evaluating code against API documentation, and finding bugs and optimization opportunities
- You enjoy working on both program and relationship management, and you’ve been told you excel at each
- You thrive in environments that demand adaptability and thinking fast on your feet
- You’ve probably mastered new programming languages and tech platforms on your own - not just because you thought it’d be a helpful skill, also because you thought it’d be fun
- In addition to being technical, you have the ability to connect with people. Folks tell you you’re a good listener, and you make everyone in the conversation feel included
- Previous eCommerce experience
- Familiarity with eCommerce platforms e.g. Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce, etc.
Who you’d be working with:
- Dev Sethi - Lead Integration Engineer [LinkedIn]
- Kate Levin - VP Merchant Success [LinkedIn]
- Kevin Dandola - Merchant Success Associate [LinkedIn]
- Company Leadership
- Daniel Simon - COO/CTO [LinkedIn]
- Josh Abramowitz - CEO [LinkedIn]