Software Engineer, KYT at Chainalysis
The Engineers working at Chainalysis build systems that detect fraud in real-time. Chainalysis builds trust in blockchains between people, businesses, and governments. Our Blockchain Intelligence Platform powers our compliance and investigation software for the world’s top institutions.
The Data Networks team helps grow crypto by building trusted networks of transactions and people. A Software Engineer on this team thrives on not just designing and implementing complex systems but also operating them. We measure our success by how well we enable our customers to fight crime and handle evolving compliance standards around the world.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have successfully built cloud-native data ingest and aggregation processes that intake gigabytes of data per day
- You’ve added features to our product suite that detect activities for market manipulation, fraud, behavioural patterning, and more
- You have helped the team to modernize our stack to a streaming architecture
- You have debugged production issues across multiple systems and microservices
A background like this helps:
- You love to build systems that are elegant abstractions over crypto transactions
- You've designed and implemented cloud-native micro services based distributed systems (or you've completed coursework that can help you get there)
- You take pride in seeing product ideas materialize to production
- You've used or studied JVM languages. We mostly use Java but also appreciate other languages.
- Cryptocurrencies interest you
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience, and more. We can’t wait to meet you.