The Cross-Product Success team is developing a holistic strategy aimed at helping customers discover all that Squarespace has to offer. As our platform grows, this team will guide users towards new and relevant products, provide feedback and guidance to help them expand their online presence and grow their businesses, while ensuring smooth access and navigation throughout the entire ecosystem.
Cross-Product Success is part of the Interface Platform group, which helps our product engineers provide beautiful, durable, performant, and accessible experiences to our users. You'll help several teams to deliver high quality technology products, working in partnership with technical and product leadership.
You will report to the Interface Platform Sr. Engineering Manager.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Lead other engineers and collaborate with stakeholders
- Have regular 1-1s with team members, and take an active role in code reviews for team members
- Interface with your PM and develop and drive the team's quarterly planning with the support of a PM
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. automated testing, code reviews, and writing beautiful, pragmatic code)
- Actively contribute to team and company standards
- Mentor team members and help them grow
- Experience leading a team of 3+ engineers
- Extensive experience developing large-scale application software
- Experience with React or similar user interface libraries.
- Strong grasp of engineering practices like automated testing using tools like Cypress, Nightwatch, Jest, or React Testing library, and providing code reviews for peers.
- A sincere commitment to crafting readable, reliable, and well tested code
- BS in Computer Science or related or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of industry experience
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.