Solutions Architect at Zipari
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:23 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Leading technical and requirements sessions with the clients/stakeholders to provide technology solutions and recommendations.
- Building and maintaining system and application architecture, standards and best practices documentation.
- Performing architecture reviews with various internal stakeholders (integration engineering and product development teams) to ensure architecture compliance.
- Collaborating with automation testing teams to drive continuous improvements on technology solutions.
- 8+ years of software development experience working on Open Source and commercially available software
- 5+ years of experience in an architectural role
- 5+ years of health insurance industry experience
- 3+ years of experience working with APIs and Open Source commercial grade highly scalable solutions
- Experience working in cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS
- Experience working with Django/Flask/Rails or a similar web framework
- Experience working with a SPA architecture with relevant JS frameworks (Angular, React, etc.)
- Experience working in diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments
- Experience working in modern software engineering and product development tools including Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, DevOps etc.
- Experience in reviewing the work of others for architectural compliance
- Experience working with customers and guiding technical conversations utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description