Solutions Engineering Director at Crossix
The Solutions Engineering Director will play a key role in Crossix’s commercial efforts. In this role, you will support sales efforts at key pharmaceutical and agency accounts, acting as a market owner and subject matter expert on Crossix data, methodologies, products, and differentiators. You will be expected to effectively communicate the value of specific Crossix products to customers in clear and compelling ways and also provide a feedback loop to internal teams, such as product and marketing, to ensure products are positioned effectively in market and meeting customer expectations.
What You'll Do
- Support sales team in owning the positioning of our products and effectively communicating their value to the market
- Provide subject matter expertise in customer meetings and demo products in a compelling manner
- Collect product feedback and work with internal teams, such as product and marketing, to improve positioning and ensure products meet customer requirements
- Support delivery teams in best practice utilization of Crossix products
- Provide training to the commercial team on how to talk about and position Crossix products to the market
What You've Done
- At least 7 years of successful client facing consulting and/or solutions engineering experience
- At least 3 years in an analytical role
- At least 3 years in a media related role, including TV planning and/or buying experience
- Effective communicator, able to write and speak clearly and with confidence
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and working effectively across functions and with peers
- Experience with pharma/healthcare a significant plus
- Ability to use critical thinking to identify solutions to client business needs
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.