Zipari is a software technology company based in Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by our unique Consumer Experience technology. We encourage all candidates to apply if shaping the future of a growing company, investing in our culture, and solving complex challenges interests you. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are committed to achieving company goals. Our team has foodies, talented musicians, artists, and a mix of other unique elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborating with Client Delivery, Product, Engineering and Operations teams to integrate Zipari products into Client environments.
- Working closely with Solutions Architects in recommending integration patterns, including evaluating new technology where appropriate.
- Partnering with Client Delivery to ensure all technical tasks are defined and managed as part of configuration delivery lifecycle.
- Leading integration requirements sessions with the clients/stakeholders to provide solutions and recommendations.
- Developing detailed specifications for identity provider integrations, RESTful service integration and data pipeline mapping, including X12 transactions.
- Performing code reviews with developers and other leads to ensure integration deliverables align to documented specifications.
- Collaborating with automation testing teams to ensure delivered solutions meet and exceed expected performance requirements.
- Ensuring all non-functional requirements are captured and translated into a robust service management model.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of technology experience, specifically software development, solution architecture or systems integration
- 5+ years of experience in a technical delivery lead role
- 5+ years of health insurance industry experience
- 5+ years of experience with n-tier programming environments, languages, and scripting including Python, Django, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience working with Restful APIs and API Gateways such as Apigee, Mulesoft, etc.
- 3+ years of experience working with a SPA architecture with relevant JS frameworks (Angular, React, etc.)
- Ability to see the big picture, understand enterprise ecosystems, and drive actions that create future state solution efficiencies
- Experience working with a variety of integration approaches, including Restful APIs, GraphQL APIs, Message Queueing, SFTP, Streaming, etc.
- Experience working with database modeling, ORM, SQL development, warehouses
- Experience working with Healthcare Payer Core admin systems such as Facets, HealthEdge, QNXT, etc.
- Experience with HIPAA EDI transactions such as 834, 837, 27x, etc.
- Experience with IAM platforms such as OKTA, Auth0, Azure AD, AWS Cognito, etc. and standards such as SAML2 and OIDC/OAuth
- Experience working in public cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS, GCP or Azure and familiarity with the various technical services
- Experience working in diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments
- Experience using modern software engineering and product development tools including Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, DevOps etc.
- Experience in reviewing the work of others for programming standards compliance
- Experience working with customers and guiding technical conversations utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress
Zipari is committed to a diverse workplace and equal opportunity. We understand that the products we build and the work that we do is better and greater when it is inclusive of varied experiences, skills, and perspectives. We encourage everyone whose experience is close to what we are looking for to apply and allow our team to get to know you.