What you will do:
- help to manage complex technical integrations, which require, for instance integrating to clients APIs in order to fetch data frequently;
- support Technical Account Coordinators with tasks that require custom configuration and access that only you will have;
- build custom reports to clients, by fetching data from our API and deliver it as requested;
- constantly defy the status quo to come up with solutions to enhance the daily work;
- build web apps to enable both Technical Account and Account Managers to perform their work easier;
- create and maintain incrementality test setups and present results back to clients.
What we are looking for:
- +3 years of experience;
- strong Python programming experience;
- knowledge in Linux and Bash;
- background in building Node.JS applications is a plus;
- experience with UI web frameworks (React/Angular/Vue or others) is a plus;
- experience with SQL databases is a plus;
- familiar with versioning systems (Git/GitLab) is a plus;
- mobile in-app experience is a plus.
- the chance to work in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising;
- a friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals (happy hours, healthy snacks, standing desks, choice of laptop);
- great opportunity for professional growth by joining our rapidly growing team in the US office located in Midtown Manhattan;
- full health care coverage for you and your family;
- competitive salary;
- company matching 401k Plan.
Read Full Job Description